Saturday, May 9, 2009


So this is me about two weeks ago at 37 weeks. I've grown about ten inches since then, okay, only about 4 cm, but it feels like ten inches. This picture was taken at my baby shower up in Idaho with my family. It was so much fun, and as always, my family was overly generous. Thanks to all of you, and all of my friends at the baby shower in Utah for all of your gifts and support. We are now officially ready for the baby if he would just get here. I am now 39 weeks and 3 days now and we're just waiting. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said his best guess in with in a week or so, but we'll see. I'm completely convinced that he's never going to get out, but when he's ready he'll come.
All else is when with us. Ryan got switched back to the sing shift which is sad for us but it will all work out. We were hoping he could switch back in July after my maternity leave, then when I go back to work he would watch our little boy in the morning and I would watch him in the afternoons. It was a little sooner than we thought but that's okay, we'll make it all work. Ryan is still loving his job, and keeping busy with is. I just finished the semester and only have a year left until I graduate. I met with my counselor on Thursday and we filled out my graduation packet and had it signed, now it just needs turned in. I'm so happy to be almost done. What an amazing feeling.
That's about all that's going on in our lives. Hope all you Moms have a Happy Mother's Day! Hopefully I'll be a mom by Mother's Day too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Remember me. Stephanie Bitton Pierce. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm soooo excited for you. Being a mom is great. GOOD LUCK!

Ash said...

Holy smokes! You're really pregnant--or maybe by now you're not anymore :) Congratulations! Your baby is going to be darling if he looks anything like his parents. Can't wait to see pictures! And don't worry...I'll be seeking plenty of advice very soon!