Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rosten Parker Wood


Introducing Rosten Parker Wood... He was born on Thursday, May 21st at 10:34pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. He is the sweetest and cutest little boy ever and we love him so much. We're so happy to have this perfect little addition to our family. The pictures here are not in order (couldn't figure that out) but you'll see how cute he is and is still becoming each day.
Hadlee, Ely, Mackray, Rosten, and Kache...His cousins
from my side of the family (notice all boys)

My doctor with Rosten

My older brother Jared came down to meet little Rosten with
his family. His youngest, Ely, couldn't wait to meet his
new baby cousin, Rosten.
Ryan and Rosten relaxing in the rocker. Ryan is the
best daddy. He is so in love with his son. I'm so
lucky to have such a sweet husband and baby.


Our friends have this tradition, and we copied it...Ryan went to the
store on the day we left the hospital and picked out Rostens'
going home outfit. Isn't he a cutie!

Being a mommy is the greatest job/calling ever. This is the only
time in the hospital we were alone and I could really just
talk to Rosten and hold him and love him.

We got Rosten dressed in his own clothes at the
hospital because he was so cold and we wanted to
see how cute he was in his own clothes. Love him!

Daddy and his boy...this was after he told me he didn't want
to hold him because he was scared of how small Rosten was.

Our little family (sorry I'm half naked and scary looking, this is
literally about fifteen or twenty minutes after he was born)

Right after he came out. Ryan and I were both crying.
I don't think either Ryan or I have felt the spirit so strong in
either of our lives. What a blessing this little guy is and will
be for us!
Thank you to all of you that gave me so much advice and support leading up to the birth of our son. You were all right, it was all worth it!





14 comments:

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

He is sure adorable!! Being a Mom is truly the greatest ever! It can be one of the toughest yet MOST rewarding callings. Enjoy each moment! I am glad to hear that you are all doing well!

Kellie said...

So sweet. I cherished that time with my babies all alone in the hospital. Hppe everything is going well.

Westlund Family said...

Congrats! He is beautiful, let the fun begin!

Melissa & J.D. said...

I love that little guy! You are a wonderful momma and dad! I could just love on that little cutie all day if you let me and don't forget to tell him I'm his favorite! lol

Summer said...

Oh, what a handsome little guy! I'm so glad everything went well and you now have your little addition home at last. Good luck with everything. I know you'll be such a great mommy!

Judy said...

Ryan and Tiff, Congratulations. He is beautiful. I saw your mom yesterday and she told me all about it. So glad he's here and you are both healthy!!!!! So happy for you all. Love you guys.

Julie Hall said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Thanks for posting pics so we could see him! Enjoy every minute!

cortney and neil said...

Congrats he is adorable. I am glad everything went well. Enjoy every second they grow so fast.

Doug and McKensie said...

AWH!!!! . . . Good work guys! He's beautiful!!!! Congrats! We love you guys.

JC and Jena said...

He is SO cute! Congrats and glad he's here and healthy!

Lacey and Zach said...

CONGRATS! He is such a stud! I love his name!!!

Austin and Chantell Family said...

What a handsome little man! Good Job! I hope your labor went great for you. You look so happy. Congrats!

RaisinCookies said...

Hey, I just did a random google search and found your blog. Wow! I'm really happy for you guys and am looking forward to reading more! :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations Tiffany, I litteraly have tears in my eyes! You'll make a great mommy!