Sunday, April 12, 2009

Only a month Left!

Only a month left and our little boy is due!! (This picture was actually taken in February, so I've grown a lot since then, but it's a start. I had to have my sister email it to me because Ryan and I forget, and I don't like pictures.) I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone, but at the same time how slow it is going. Isn't it funny when we look back at something how fast it seems to have gone, but when we're in the moment and looking forward, it seems like forever. I've never experienced it quite like this before. I've been thinking back to when we first found out we were pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, and I remember thinking, I can't believe I have 35 weeks left. Now I think about it and think I can't believe I only have a month left. It's crazy!


Ryan is getting so excited to be a daddy. He'll be so cute with out little boy. I've been having a lot of contractions, which puts him into panic mode, so he put together our playpen, stroller, and bassinet. It's all so cute. He's also making me pack my hospital bag to keep in the care and he had me pack the diaper bag as well. I think he's a little excited. I love it. I really did marry the best man ever. I've more and more convinced every day.


Thus far, I've been pretty lucky with the pregnancy, and I assume it will continue on that way. I have my days where all I do is cry and complain because I am so uncomfortable or fat, but for the most part it's not so bad. I'm still running on the treadmill, which is pretty nice. I think the biggest complaint I have about this pregnancy business is the weight gain. Seriously, I have never eaten so healthy in my life, and I gain 4 pounds from one celery stick. Okay, big exaggeration, but I can't wait to be able to start losing the weight again. For those of you who have always known me, you know I was quite large before my mission, and I have a huge fear I'll get there again if I'm not careful. Once the baby is born I know it will be better, it's just quite discouraging right now. I think my thighs have tripled in size, which grosses me out, but what can I do. I'll just love my baby boy even more. Luckily, I have a husband who loves me no matter what and thinks I'm the most beautiful woman ever. Please someone tell me I'll be able to get back to normal after our baby is born.

Well, that's as much of an update as I can give right now. I really can't think of anything else. We hope everyone has a great Easter, and remembers the great gift that our Savior gave to us. Love to you all!

6 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

You are so funny Tiff! I am so excited for you guys! happy Easter!!

Kellie said...

You look great! See you next weekend.

Westlund Family said...

Thanks for the update! Good luck with the last month, it DRAGS!

Summer said...

Tiff, you're beautiful! And just so you know, a lot of people actually lose more weight after the baby. If you're running, you wont have a problem! Can't wait to see the little one!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

You are too cute! I can't wait to see the little one!

Shady Bradys said...

I think you you're very cute. And the girl that left a comment is right, if you keep running you'll be fine and don't forget that A LOT of it is water weght (it just doesn't look like it). It'll melt right off. And if you breast feed, you won't even have to exercise. The only part of me that could use some extra help is my abs because they didn't get used for a looooong time. :)