Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged!!

8 TV shows I like to watch...

1. The Biggest Loser
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. CSI: Miami
4. The Unit
5. The Office
6. Today Show
7. Rachel Ray
8. Days of Our Lives (I became a days junkie when I was so sick..pathetic I know)


8 Things that happened yesterday...

1. Drove home from Idaho
2. Babysat Oaklynn
3. Ate pancakes with my hubby
4. Studied for a test
5. Worked
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Washed clothes
8. Talked to Kirsten


8 Place I like to eat (no particular order)...

1. Paradise Bakery
2. Meadow Creek Lodge
3. Texas Rhodehouse
4. Sizzler
5. any of the members houses in Houston
6. My house-home cooking is the best
7. Fong's
8. Olive Garden


8 Things I'm looking forward to...

1. My baby being born
2. The big ultrasound next month
3. Spending forever with my husband
4. Being a mommy
5. Finishing school
6. A trip to New York with my hubby (someday)
7. Thanksgiving and eating turkey
8. Feeling good again


8 Things on my wishlist...

1. My baby keeps growing and stays healthy
2. Health for my whole family
3. A date with my hubby
4. To finish school even after the baby
5. Buy a house
6. Live a long, happy, and healthy life with my family around me
7. Be the best mother I can be
8. Go to the temple this week


8 People I tag...

1. Missy
2. Kellie
3. Ashley
4. Cortney
5. Kirsten
6. Jena
7. Julie
8. Megan

No comments: