Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Exciting News!!

Well for those of you that read this, which I'm sure there aren't many...we just wanted to let you in on some exciting news. We're expecting. We just found out this past week. I think that I'm about six or seven weeks along, so the baby will be born in May sometime. We're very excited. This was an unexpected surprise, but with talk with friends I thought we should check if we were pregnant and we are. Ryan is hoping for a girl (along with everyone in my family) and I'm hoping for a boy, but really we just want a healthy baby. I can't believe we're going to be parents. The original plan was to wait until I finished school, but God has other plans for us. It's such a blessing to know he is trusting us to raise one of his children. I still haven't felt too much sickness. I hear that it may be coming soon. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky 1/4 of women that don't have morning sickness. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It's going to be a very exciting 8 months. My mom is thrilled. I told her before we told anyone else, and believe me she had a hard time keeping a secret. Now we're just going to tell everyone. The original plan was to wait 5 months to tell anyone, but I have a classmate that is 4 1/2 months pregnant and she is showing a lot, so how can we hide it. Anyway, that's our great news. We're now off and running in our new experience of swollen ankles, big bellies, morning sickness, and whatever else comes on the journey to our baby.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Congratulations you guys! What great news. I will be hoping you sail right through with an uneventful pregnancy.

Melissa & J.D. said...

So does this mean I can tell whoever I want to now? Let me just say again I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Scott and Jess said...

LOVING IT!!!!! YEA!!!! you will be the BEST mother ever.

Julie Hall said...

How exciting! Congrats! (Especially on the no morning sickness thing! - you lucky duck!) I had my first in May and it's a great time of year to have a little one!

Ashley Leonardson said...

HI I am so exited that I found you on here!! Congrats on the baby news!! So exiting you will be a great mom!! I hope that you are doing well! Sometime when your up this way we need to get together!! I have not seen you in so so long!! Take care

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Tiff - I found your blog on your sisters. I hope that is okay. I am so excited for you. I hope that everything is going well with the pregnancy! Molly