Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another new beginning!

Our exciting news for the week is that we moved...again. This is the third move for us since we got married 9 months ago. We decided that this was the best for us and it needed to be done, so here we are. It's a cute two bedroom apartment in North Salt Lake. We love it. The biggest challege of moving has been only having one car. Last month, Ryan decided to sell his car, so now we're just down to the new one. It's been fun getting around on the bus and trax for both of us (Thank goodness for public transportation!!). Though both of our schools we get free passes for the bus so we're pretty lucky. I guess since they already charged an arm and a leg for the tuition, it's only right that they give us something back, besides a higher education. Anyway, we're still unpacking, which has turned into a really long process. I've never been very organized, so unpacking is not a strong point for me. I would much rather just throw everything in a corner and find it when I need it, but this is where Ryan and I differ. I have come to the realization that he is a neat freak. Oh well, it's all in our best interest I suppose. So wish me luck as I finish unpacking the last room. Only one left, and I'm done!! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Moving is NO fun! I think we've moved 5 times since being married so I would say you are right no track! My family is weary to answer the phone anymore. Ha!

Melissa & J.D. said...

Did I mention last Saturday that when you move again I'm changing my number? Just kidding sis! It's like I don't have a roommate now and I'm still waiting for an invitation to come over for dinner.