Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Love and I






My sister tagged me to do this about Ryan. Now all of you can learn why I love him so much!
1. Where did you meet your husband?
It's a funny story really. We met through mutal friends. I was roommates with Kirsten and she was dating Damon. Ryan and Damon were roommates and had been mission companions. One day I after telling Damon and Kirsten I was done with dating for a while, they had Ryan come over and we met. I thought he was cute and interesting and later he told me he thought I was beautiful. Well Kirsten and Damon set it up so we went on a double date with them to a U of U football game and the rest is history. We are so grateful that Kirsten and Damon helped us. Otherwise we would have taken a little longer to find each other.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Our wedding date was exactly 3 months after our first date. I guess you know when you know ;)
3. How long have you been married?
We've been married 1 year, almost 13 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He puts up with what I put him through, especially with my hormonal mood swings since I've been pregnant. He also surprises me with flowers and always no matter what makes sure I know he loves me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
He's pretty hot if you ask me. I love the way he looks at me, so I guess my favorite would be his eyes. He does have a nice bum though :)
6. What is his best quality?
His desire to take care of me and our family. He works so hard to provide for us and make sure that we have what we need. Also, the way he makes me feel so beautiful and like I'm the only woman in the world.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sweetheart...My Love
8. What is his favorite food?
When we got married he said he had no favorite food, now he tells me it's anything that I fix. As of late he loves the Chicken Cordon Bleu I made recently.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Rugby
10. When and where did you first kiss?
At my house...he just laid one on me. It was cute because he was so nervous.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to play Mario and compete to see who gets farther (he lets me win though) Also, we love going to the temple together.
12. Do you have any children?
We have a son that's still growing in my belly. He'll be out in May.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He can wiggle his ears like Alfalfa on Little Rascals.
14. How old is he?
23
15. Who said I love you first?
He did. I knew I loved him I just was scared to say it.
16. What is his favorite music?
He likes most stuff. He opened my eyes to Bob Marley and I love him for that.
17. What do you admire most about him?
His kindness to people that walk all over him and that always have and his patience. He always strives to be better and he honors his Priesthood.
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue
19. Will he read this?
Eventually. I think he'll read it at work when he's bored sometime.
20. I tag Candace, Molly, Cortney, and anyone else that wants to do it.

5 comments:

Westlund Family said...

That was very sweet!

Doug and McKensie said...

U guys make the greatest couple!! I'm so flipping excited for your baby too! I didn't know it was a boy till tonight. CONGRATS!! I love both the names u have picked also! Glad u found my blog cuz I didn't know u had one. Hope u have been feeling well. Take care! Love, Kensie

Summer said...

That was neat, thanks for sharing!

Lacey and Zach said...

Tiff,
Holy Cow what a small world!! It's so good to see how well you are doing!! Congrats on your marriage. I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I found your blog through Ashley's and was so excited to see what you've been up to. Congratulations with the pregnancy--I hope it is going smoothly and that you're doing great!