Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally an update!



It's been a while since I posted on here. Let's just say life has gotten very busy with my new job and school starting again. Since the last post we found out we're having a cute little boy. He has grown so much since the last ultrasound we had. We were so excited when we saw him. He's an active little boy. He loves to step on his mom's bladder and make me really uncomfortable. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I do love to feel him more though. It's one of my favorite things. One day at work, he started spinning circles in my belly. It was so weird. I tried to describe the feeling to Ryan but I just couldn't think of the best thing to explain. It was like I was getting sick to my stomach and dizzy but all in by belly. He is a lot of fun though. The other day Ryan sang him "Families Can Be Together Forever." It was so cute. I have the best husband. He's so excited to have a son. We've been buying clothes for him off and on since we found out. What we're really excited to get is the crib and car seat and fun things like that. We've found a lot of stuff we like, so one of these days we'll do out and actually buy some of those things. We've picked a few names but I'm not sure what we'll go with. My favorite is Rosten Parker. Ryan's favorite is Corven (we haven't picked out a middle name for that name yet). We really don't want to pick anything until he is born. We'll see him and know, at least we hope.

Just yesterday Ryan got a call that he'll be working the 7-3 shift at his job. We're so excited; we'll actually be able to see each other. Between me going to work in the morning at 7:30 then going to school and him going to work until 11 at night, we really just see each other in passing. We're so happy we'll be able to be a normal couple for a few months and be able to go on dates and go to bed together at night.

We had a great Christmas. It was a lot of fun to just be together. We were supposed to go up to Idaho, but due to bad weather we couldn't go so we were able to spend the four days we had off after Christmas together. On the last day off we celebrated our first anniversary. It's amazing how long it's been. I truly believe we met before we both came to this earth and fell in love and now we're together again. I can't even express how grateful I am for such a wonderful husband. I'm so excited to spend the rest of forever with him and especially raise a family with him.

We hope all of you are doing well and that you're all safe.

No comments: