Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little about me

Copy/paste the questions ( before the colons) and replace the answers with the first thing that comes to mind.Ready?!?!.....GO!

i am: so happy I'm almost done with the semester
i think: way too much
i know: I am loved
i want: to travel the world
i have: a final in a few hours I haven't studied for
i wish: we could leave for Hawaii today
i hate: rude people
i miss: my mission
i fear: not ever finishing school
i feel: tired and stressed
i hear: the dryer
i smell: air
i crave: watermelon
i search: for great deals for travel
i wonder: when it will happen for us
i regret: nothing
i love: Ryan
i care: helping people
i always: procrastinate
i am not: ready for my finals this week
i believe: in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
i dance: around the house with Ryan
i sing: just to make Ryan giggle
i don’t always: eat healthy, but doing a lot better
i write: a lot of papers for school
i lose: everything and anything
i never: will give up on my dream
i listen: to music and sing along
i can usually be found: in front of my computer typing a paper for school
i am scared: SPIDERS!!
i need: to go to the temple
i am happy about: my life!!

Maybe I'll have Ryan do one too.

No comments: